Nobody sleeps (dot dot dot) Messages in this topic - RSS

colbalt91
colbalt91

6/9/2017

colbalt91
colbalt91
I have recently been reading some trades in both softcover and hardcover. This is probably due to most of my comics being scattered in different long boxes and short boxes around the house. I am now respecting Peter bagge. For a long time I was buying some of his comics, here and there, mainly for the artwork which reminded me of some artwork from the 60's Underground comics and from the Rat Fink comics. I figured all his talent was in his artwork. This guy is a great writer. I can't believe I was disrespecting him for so long just because of his artwork. This guy ranks up there with all the talented writers of this era and any era. So now whenever I see a Peter Bagge compilation or individual comic I get it and read it immediately. I am never disappointed.
0 link
rebeccahickshq
rebeccahickshq

6/19/2017

rebeccahickshq
rebeccahickshq
Been
sitting eyes wide open behind these four walls, hoping you'd call It's just a
cruel existence like there's no point hoping at all. Baby, baby, I feel crazy,
up all night, all night and every day Give me something, oh, but you say
nothing. What is happening to me? I don't wanna live forever, 'cause I know
I'll be living in vain. And I don't wanna fit wherever. I just wanna keep
calling your name until you come back home.Thank you

|=>super smash flash 2

|=>bloons tower defense 5
0 link

Comic Book Store Locator

Don't let this happen to you. Try our new Comic Book Shop Locator service today!

CPG Comic Book Store Locator

CPG Partners

Our partners help make CPG possible.
We couldn't do it without them!

Become a Partner Today
Warning: Your Internet Explorer is outdated and unsafe. This site features advanced technology that works best on modern web browsers. It's free to upgrade.
Warning: CPG works best with Javascript enabled. Some site features may be unavailable.