Help Us Feed the CPG Megacomputer Messages in this topic - RSS

Gilgandra
Gilgandra

3/22/2017

Gilgandra
Gilgandra
RocknRollguitarplayer wrote:
GOOD GOD MAN Please approve some artistic guys/gals stuck in the QUE. The Enlightened Age of Comics needs your mutant enhanced finger to hit the approval button! Cool

RnR-GP

I informed Jesse that you put in for been an administrator RnR.
He said he passed you & others on to the comic book gods.Think they are busy with heaps of stuff, Took them a few months to put me on.
0 link
RocknRollguitarplayer
RocknRollguitarplayer

21 days ago

Gilgandra wrote:
GOOD GOD MAN Please approve some artistic guys/gals stuck in the QUE. The Enlightened Age of Comics needs your mutant enhanced finger to hit the approval button! Cool

RnR-GP

He said he passed you & others on to the comic book gods.Think they are busy with heaps of stuff, Took them a few months to put me on.
0 link
RocknRollguitarplayer
RocknRollguitarplayer

21 days ago

Gilgandra wrote:

RnR-GP

No Big deal, after running a business for many years, I can tell you this CPG group has a great idea and the data base concept is excellent. As far as their abilities to motivate, manage and create perks and so called "Accolades" the "Comic Gods" (as you say) are sub-novice at best. I'm guessing from being extremely busy and the other reason coming from arrogance that comes with some success .
I'm not interested in moderating or adding info to see a number go higher on my personal screen, I did this strictly to enlarge an information balance sheet for the next generation of comic enthusiasts. I will use this fine site to manage comics as I originally intended.
Happy Cinco de Mayo...Adios
0 link

Comic Book Store Locator

Don't let this happen to you. Try our new Comic Book Shop Locator service today!

CPG Comic Book Store Locator

CPG Partners

Our partners help make CPG possible.
We couldn't do it without them!

Become a Partner Today
Warning: Your Internet Explorer is outdated and unsafe. This site features advanced technology that works best on modern web browsers. It's free to upgrade.
Warning: CPG works best with Javascript enabled. Some site features may be unavailable.