Character Appearances Messages in this topic - RSS

comfan
comfan

2/28/2021

comfan
comfan
Is there anyway for members to add to this. I was looking for Moon Knight appearances and noticed there was only one(ASM 220).
0 link
collectibleshop
collectibleshop

3/1/2021

collectibleshop
collectibleshop
this might do better in the Database forum or maybe the CPG - Questions and Answers forum, as this one is mostly for problems with the site. Members can add story info that can mention characters, but that won't come up with the search engine. only admins can add to the subtitles. Doesn't appear you can add to the Facts or Characters sections tho, only saw those on older Spideys, not sure those sections are still done, but no 'add' button next to them.
edited by collectibleshop on 3/1/2021
0 link
glorkar
glorkar

3/3/2021

glorkar
glorkar
I think the Characters section has been in beta for quite a while.
It would be nice though to click on a character in there and see all the books they've been in.
Comic Vine does a real good job of this. That's where I'll typically go to find out first appearances.

For example, here is the listing for Moon Knight: https://comicvine.gamespot.com/moon-knight/4005-1493/
0 link
comfan
comfan

3/4/2021

comfan
comfan
I was thinking that it could be added to the creators page, so along with writers, artists, inkers and such we could add character appearances.
+1 link