My Collection Messages in this topic - RSS

BasementComics
BasementComics

1/16/2021

BasementComics
BasementComics
Hello admins,

When I go to my profile and choose Collection, there is a section for "New Comics" that takes you to all the new comics CPG has updated recently. Is there a way for this to show OUR newest books added (above the latest 10 added)? Similar request to seeing beyond the top 10 in gains/loses.

Thanks for all you do.

Donald
+1 link
Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator

1/18/2021

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
I don't see the newest books added coming anytime soon. We do have the personalized gains and losses on our programmer's list. (#2) So that should happen fairly soon.

Ron
+1 link
BasementComics
BasementComics

1/18/2021

BasementComics
BasementComics
Thanks Ron. Appreciate the continued upgrades you guys are making.
0 link
kds_comics
kds_comics

1/20/2021

kds_comics
kds_comics
BasementComics wrote:
Hello admins,

When I go to my profile and choose Collection, there is a section for "New Comics" that takes you to all the new comics CPG has updated recently. Is there a way for this to show OUR newest books added (above the latest 10 added)? Similar request to seeing beyond the top 10 in gains/loses.

Thanks for all you do.

Donald

In your virtual comic boxes - create a "New Comics Box" Edit box number in inventory of each new comics to be in "New Comics Box". In comic collection - select boxes - select New Comics Boxes - all there. Great way to divide and sort how ever you want.
0 link
BasementComics
BasementComics

1/28/2021

BasementComics
BasementComics
Is there a way to view / download a collection by value? Highest to lowest?
0 link
Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator

1/28/2021

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
There is a way to view the top raw titles, top raw issues, top graded titles and top graded issues by highest to lowest.
Go into your collection
Then click on a publisher
Now you will see a drop down with every publisher listed as well as an option for "all publishers". Just below that are two buttons, one is "search collection" and the other is "top information". Choose top information and then you can play with the different publishers and between raw and graded. You will be able to see 25 for any option.
R
0 link
BasementComics
BasementComics

1/28/2021

BasementComics
BasementComics
Thanks Ron. I knew about seeing by publisher, just wasn't sure if there was an "all in" collection view.
0 link