Autographed comic Messages in this topic - RSS

Npc84
Npc84

15 days ago

Npc84
Npc84
I have an autographed copy of Fury Max #1, how much for that?
0 link
Gilgandra
Gilgandra

14 days ago

Gilgandra
Gilgandra
O.k. It's my turn to be the bad guy.
... Autographed comics are straight down the middle (50/50). Who knows what they are worth.
Personally i hate an autograph on the cover but an inside page not a problem.

I could not begin to assess a value of a book that's signed, Put an extra $20 to the average price on your book & it would be a fair price, Being a modern released comic book. If someone wants it then they'll pay for it.

I'm not trying to upset you but autographed comic books are a wobbly invest at best (unless it's from one of the big guns). Some serious collectors out there & equal haters Lol.

Hope that helped.
0 link
Defiant1
Defiant1

14 days ago

Defiant1
Defiant1
Autographs make a comic less desirable for me. I don't even like the signature series slabbed comics. If I was a signature collector, I would not pay extra for the comic it's on. Perhaps if the creator's signature was rare to find unto itself, I might consider the comic to be worth more.
0 link
Gilgandra
Gilgandra

14 days ago

Gilgandra
Gilgandra
Defiant1 wrote:
Autographs make a comic less desirable for me. I don't even like the signature series slabbed comics. If I was a signature collector, I would not pay extra for the comic it's on. Perhaps if the creator's signature was rare to find unto itself, I might consider the comic to be worth more.

Thumbs Up! smile
0 link
kds_comics
kds_comics

11 days ago

kds_comics
kds_comics
Npc84 wrote:

I like autographs on comics - makes them unique and personable to have creator sign their work. If Picasso signed one of his items, even if it is a print - values greatly increase.

Comics have more issues printed, so even though it is less unique, it is still cool. Just my opinion.

KDS
0 link
kds_comics
kds_comics

11 days ago

kds_comics
kds_comics
kds_comics wrote:
Npc84 wrote:

I like autographs on comics - makes them unique and personable to have creator sign their work. If Picasso signed one of his items, even if it is a print - values greatly increase.

Comics have more issues printed, so even though it is less unique, it is still cool. Just my opinion.

KDS

Oh, you want value - probably only a couple of bucks for that one. Still - I like it.
0 link

Comic Book Store Locator

Don't let this happen to you. Try our new Comic Book Shop Locator service today!

CPG Comic Book Store Locator

CPG Partners

Our partners help make CPG possible.
We couldn't do it without them!

Become a Partner Today
Warning: Your Internet Explorer is outdated and unsafe. This site features advanced technology that works best on modern web browsers. It's free to upgrade.
Warning: CPG works best with Javascript enabled. Some site features may be unavailable.