WHat's the value of this HC? Messages in this topic - RSS

johnerie88
johnerie88

6/18/2017

johnerie88
johnerie88
Not sure if this is the correct place to post this question but here it is.

I was wondering what you thought the value of this book is or where I can find out.

The book is Batman: The Killing Joke hardcover and it is signed by Alan Moore, Brian Bolland, Kevin Conroy and Mark Hamill.

I never inquired about COA's when I got it signed and if they even did them at the cons I was out.

Any info from you guys would be awesome.

Thank you all.
0 link
jokerbangedquinn
jokerbangedquinn

6/18/2017

jokerbangedquinn
jokerbangedquinn
Wow, that is a nice book with the signatures you got. Honestly, It is worth whatever one is willing to pay to own it.
You could try eBay and use a ADVANCE SEARCH. See if someone has the same book with signatures of any one of your persons signing. I would think this book you own is a one of a kind type of book seeing it would be rare that another collector would have the same four stars sign one book, I might be wrong.
If I had that, I'd never sell it. If I was tight on money, I'd sell a lung and keep the book!
edited by Jokerbangedquinn on 6/18/2017
0 link
johnerie88
johnerie88

6/19/2017

johnerie88
johnerie88
jokerbangedquinn wrote:
Wow, that is a nice book with the signatures you got. Honestly, It is worth whatever one is willing to pay to own it.
You could try eBay and use a ADVANCE SEARCH. See if someone has the same book with signatures of any one of your persons signing. I would think this book you own is a one of a kind type of book seeing it would be rare that another collector would have the same four stars sign one book, I might be wrong.
If I had that, I'd never sell it. If I was tight on money, I'd sell a lung and keep the book!
edited by Jokerbangedquinn on 6/18/2017

Haha! True about the lung. It is one of my treasures, but selling it and seeing what its worth crosses my mind sometimes. I found one earlier on ebay that sold for $255. It had all four signatures I have plus one more (Tara Strong). I would think it would have gone for more.
0 link

Comic Book Store Locator

Don't let this happen to you. Try our new Comic Book Shop Locator service today!

CPG Comic Book Store Locator

CPG Partners

Our partners help make CPG possible.
We couldn't do it without them!

Become a Partner Today
Warning: Your Internet Explorer is outdated and unsafe. This site features advanced technology that works best on modern web browsers. It's free to upgrade.
Warning: CPG works best with Javascript enabled. Some site features may be unavailable.