Profile Picture

marvel comic cards

Posted By wizard7669 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Collector

Collector (227 reputation)Collector (227 reputation)Collector (227 reputation)Collector (227 reputation)Collector (227 reputation)Collector (227 reputation)Collector (227 reputation)Collector (227 reputation)Collector (227 reputation)Collector (227 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
can anyone give me a general price range on what my marvel cards are worth?

set 1: complete base set w/halograms

set 2:complete base set w/halograms

set 3:complete base set w/halograms

set 4 complete base set and all 9 holofoils with no halogram

these are impel set 1-3 from 90 to 92 and skybox set 4 from 93

any help would be great..........thanks

lance

Shadow
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Administrator...You betcha, by golly!

Administrator...You betcha, by golly! (45.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 8 days ago
Do a google search for "non-sportscard update"...That should take you to the Tozer's priceguide site...

Or check completed auctions on Ebay...:hmmmm:

Shadow...CPG Administrator (since 2003)
http://www.facebook.com/CPG.shadow?ref=tn_tnmn

http://www.comicspriceguide.com/boards/Uploads/Images/04a3dfe3-4c6f-44f4-99d7-7a56.gif

Dedicated to the memory of Bill Johnson (wrjwrj)....comics were his friends...BigGrin

XcasperX
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
M. Vieux Bois

M. Vieux Bois (12.0K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (12.0K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (12.0K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (12.0K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (12.0K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (12.0K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (12.0K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (12.0K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (12.0K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (12.0K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
not going to get jack and crap. lol. I have seen Marvel series one go for five bucks with everything.

-XcX-

"Midnighter to Stormwatch, I've just punched a cat."

Opinions and observations by any Administrator/Moderator may not reflect the views of ComicsPriceGuide.com, its staff or ownership.

expander
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
M. Vieux Bois

M. Vieux Bois (16.9K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (16.9K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (16.9K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (16.9K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (16.9K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (16.9K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (16.9K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (16.9K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (16.9K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (16.9K reputation)

Last Active: 8 Months Ago
XcasperX (2/14/2010)
not going to get jack and crap. lol. I have seen Marvel series one go for five bucks with everything.

Which sucks cause i went nuts trying to build my set. Then i had enough left for another set, and then another then i got my friends sets and finished sets for them and then found new cool stuff and lost almost $2,000 overall (which could have been spent on comics!!!!ARGHHHHHHH!!!) but yeah me too and stuff. sorry to say but the "chase cards" are worth more by themselves to other people trying to finish "sets" like shadow said check "feebay"

DO YOU have a comic I need for my collection? Check the want list forum!
MY ISSUES FOR SALE/TRADE
Meldizzle
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Legendary Collector

Legendary Collector (7.8K reputation)Legendary Collector (7.8K reputation)Legendary Collector (7.8K reputation)Legendary Collector (7.8K reputation)Legendary Collector (7.8K reputation)Legendary Collector (7.8K reputation)Legendary Collector (7.8K reputation)Legendary Collector (7.8K reputation)Legendary Collector (7.8K reputation)Legendary Collector (7.8K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Months Ago
I feel your pain my friend I to have had mixed feelings with the marvel card sets, I have lots of the sets inserts and even the Marvel Masterpiece sets with foils.  I have been thinking about using the series four and piecing them together to add to the man cave to make it look kinda cool I dont know though. 
Shadow
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Administrator...You betcha, by golly!

Administrator...You betcha, by golly! (45.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 8 days ago
Rule of thumb on almost any popular culture collectible...20 years...Wink

Things that people love or collect when they are 10-15 years old...become sought-after collectibles 20 years later when they are 30-35...earning an income they can spend...and searching to re-live their youth or recapture the pleasures they remember...Cool

Generally the market then tends to cool down 20-30 years later when that same generation passes and their "treasures" get sold or given away by their heirs who don't have the same fond memories...and the current generations know them only as things from history that they have no connection to...:hmmmm:

There are exceptions to the rule...but they are in the minority...Smile

Shadow...CPG Administrator (since 2003)
http://www.facebook.com/CPG.shadow?ref=tn_tnmn

http://www.comicspriceguide.com/boards/Uploads/Images/04a3dfe3-4c6f-44f4-99d7-7a56.gif

Dedicated to the memory of Bill Johnson (wrjwrj)....comics were his friends...BigGrin

Meldizzle
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Legendary Collector

Legendary Collector (7.8K reputation)Legendary Collector (7.8K reputation)Legendary Collector (7.8K reputation)Legendary Collector (7.8K reputation)Legendary Collector (7.8K reputation)Legendary Collector (7.8K reputation)Legendary Collector (7.8K reputation)Legendary Collector (7.8K reputation)Legendary Collector (7.8K reputation)Legendary Collector (7.8K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Months Ago
Wow thats deep nicely said!
expander
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
M. Vieux Bois

M. Vieux Bois (16.9K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (16.9K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (16.9K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (16.9K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (16.9K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (16.9K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (16.9K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (16.9K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (16.9K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (16.9K reputation)

Last Active: 8 Months Ago
all take note the shadow has spoken! i'm 28 and love my cards but still, No idea what to do with mine. 20 years? i'll wait, i trust the wisdom of shadow.

DO YOU have a comic I need for my collection? Check the want list forum!
MY ISSUES FOR SALE/TRADE

Reading This Topic