Profile Picture

Spiderman - Maximum Carnage Series

Posted By heppell1 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Serious Collector

Serious Collector (499 reputation)Serious Collector (499 reputation)Serious Collector (499 reputation)Serious Collector (499 reputation)Serious Collector (499 reputation)Serious Collector (499 reputation)Serious Collector (499 reputation)Serious Collector (499 reputation)Serious Collector (499 reputation)Serious Collector (499 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago

I can'f find any info on the comic price guide site as to a possible value of the Maximum Carnage Series.  I purchased the entire series in 1995, each comic is in perfect mint condition as they were only read once and have been stored in sleeves in a binder.  Each cover is subsequently autographed by the cover illustrator including Stan Lee, Todd McFarlane and others and numbered in a series.  I think it was 3000 copies that were autographed in all.   Any help appreciated.  Thanks. 

http://www.comicspriceguide.com/boards/Uploads/Images/f456f237-2fbc-422a-b610-4894.jpg

The Chromium Age Collector...
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Forum Sensation

Forum Sensation (2.6K reputation)Forum Sensation (2.6K reputation)Forum Sensation (2.6K reputation)Forum Sensation (2.6K reputation)Forum Sensation (2.6K reputation)Forum Sensation (2.6K reputation)Forum Sensation (2.6K reputation)Forum Sensation (2.6K reputation)Forum Sensation (2.6K reputation)Forum Sensation (2.6K reputation)

I'm sure it's worth 25% less than cover price plus 50% less because of un-CGC certified signatures.

heppell1
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Serious Collector

Serious Collector (499 reputation)Serious Collector (499 reputation)Serious Collector (499 reputation)Serious Collector (499 reputation)Serious Collector (499 reputation)Serious Collector (499 reputation)Serious Collector (499 reputation)Serious Collector (499 reputation)Serious Collector (499 reputation)Serious Collector (499 reputation)

I have the certificate of authenticity with it.  I can't recall who it was certified by, but I have the certificate.
DeadOne
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
M. Vieux Bois

M. Vieux Bois (21.3K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (21.3K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (21.3K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (21.3K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (21.3K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (21.3K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (21.3K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (21.3K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (21.3K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (21.3K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
I was able to find one past sale for this set on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Maximum-Carnage-Dynamic-Forces-Signed-Set-1-14-3000-/250481598213?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a51dddf05

It looks like if your's are in decent shape, you have the CoA's, you create a half-way decent looking and descriptive auction, and you are patient, maybe you could see similar results.

"In my time nightmares walked among us... walked and danced. Skewering victims in plain sight. Laying their fears and worst desires out for everyone to see, just to make us laugh. And now nightmares are trapped inside the heads of humans. Pitiful echoes of themselves. I wonder whom they angered so to merit such a fate."

heppell1
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Serious Collector

Thanks very much 'DeadOne".  That info is very helpful.  I hate to part with this series, but it may be necessary right now.  The comics are in mint condition, so I hope I can get a decent dollar for them.  Again, thank you. 
DeadOne
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
M. Vieux Bois

M. Vieux Bois (21.3K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (21.3K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (21.3K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (21.3K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (21.3K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (21.3K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (21.3K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (21.3K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (21.3K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (21.3K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
You're welcome. Good luck.

"In my time nightmares walked among us... walked and danced. Skewering victims in plain sight. Laying their fears and worst desires out for everyone to see, just to make us laugh. And now nightmares are trapped inside the heads of humans. Pitiful echoes of themselves. I wonder whom they angered so to merit such a fate."

Reading This Topic