Profile Picture

The Mighty Thor #2 (1966)

Posted By webxpr 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Serious Collector

Serious Collector (278 reputation)Serious Collector (278 reputation)Serious Collector (278 reputation)Serious Collector (278 reputation)Serious Collector (278 reputation)Serious Collector (278 reputation)Serious Collector (278 reputation)Serious Collector (278 reputation)Serious Collector (278 reputation)Serious Collector (278 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Hi.  I could not find this in the database.  Is it listed?  Thanks.

Thor Special
The Mighty Thor #2
$0.25
Sept. 1966
Marvel Comics Group
"Who Dares Defy... The Destroyer?"

Shadow
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Administrator...You betcha, by golly!

Administrator...You betcha, by golly! (45.6K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 3 days ago
Annuals and specials are listed at the end of a comic's listing...check the last page...Wink

Shadow...CPG Administrator (since 2003)
http://www.facebook.com/CPG.shadow?ref=tn_tnmn

http://www.comicspriceguide.com/boards/Uploads/Images/04a3dfe3-4c6f-44f4-99d7-7a56.gif

Dedicated to the memory of Bill Johnson (wrjwrj)....comics were his friends...BigGrin
princeobregon
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Collector

Collector (231 reputation)Collector (231 reputation)Collector (231 reputation)Collector (231 reputation)Collector (231 reputation)Collector (231 reputation)Collector (231 reputation)Collector (231 reputation)Collector (231 reputation)Collector (231 reputation)

Group: Awaiting Activation
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
webxpr (6/1/2010)
Hi.  I could not find this in the database.  Is it listed?  Thanks.

Thor Special
The Mighty Thor #2
$0.25
Sept. 1966
Marvel Comics Group
"Who Dares Defy... The Destroyer?"

is that special marvel edition cuz i hav #1
KShock
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Forum Member

Forum Member (43 reputation)Forum Member (43 reputation)Forum Member (43 reputation)Forum Member (43 reputation)Forum Member (43 reputation)Forum Member (43 reputation)Forum Member (43 reputation)Forum Member (43 reputation)Forum Member (43 reputation)Forum Member (43 reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Hi I have a Mighty Thor #2 1966. Along with a lot more older ones i would like someone to look at....
Edited
Last Year by pmadreenter
Azzorox
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Forum Sensation

Forum Sensation (2.2K reputation)Forum Sensation (2.2K reputation)Forum Sensation (2.2K reputation)Forum Sensation (2.2K reputation)Forum Sensation (2.2K reputation)Forum Sensation (2.2K reputation)Forum Sensation (2.2K reputation)Forum Sensation (2.2K reputation)Forum Sensation (2.2K reputation)Forum Sensation (2.2K reputation)

Last Active: 3 days ago
Yeah, that is the first Thor annual. Number 1 was Journey into Mystery annual - first Hercules.

http://i39.tinypic.com/21endr4.png
pmadreenter
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
M. Vieux Bois

M. Vieux Bois (57.6K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (57.6K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (57.6K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (57.6K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (57.6K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (57.6K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (57.6K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (57.6K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (57.6K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (57.6K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Last Active: 4 hours ago
KShock (9/20/2013)
Hi I have a Mighty Thor #2 1966. Along with a lot more older ones i would like someone to look at....

FORUM RULES AND GUIDELINES ("CPG Questions And Answers" page):

#3 (paraphrased)"Commercial posts and posts soliciting buying/selling transactions are not allowed in the forums."

There are dozens of threads directed toward people who want help evaluating comic-books, and any one of them is likely to give you the information you need. "SO YOU WANT TO SELL YOUR COMICS" on the CPG Questions and Answers page is one. Others can be found on the General Comics Discussion page.

"You're the one that got out the damn saran-wrap and the rubber cement and the... duct-taping their hands to the table? You told me that was COOL!"

"Punching apes in the face since 2011"

Reading This Topic