Profile Picture

Fangoria Magazine

Posted By wickedshamrock 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Senior Collector

Senior Collector (526 reputation)Senior Collector (526 reputation)Senior Collector (526 reputation)Senior Collector (526 reputation)Senior Collector (526 reputation)Senior Collector (526 reputation)Senior Collector (526 reputation)Senior Collector (526 reputation)Senior Collector (526 reputation)Senior Collector (526 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
I had an extensive collection of Horror Magazines that were lost in a house fire. I'm trying to get the value of them as I did here for my comic books.

The Fangoria warehouse burned to the ground a few years ago. The warehouse stored all back issues. I would imagine their value has sky-rocketed.

Does anyone know where I can go to find the values of:
  • Fangoria
  • Deep Red
  • Slaughter House
  • Gore Zone
  • Midnight Marquee
  • Famous Monsters of Filmland
The home owner's insurance can not accept values from places like ebay or amazon.

Thank you
Sean
Shadow
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Administrator...You betcha, by golly!

Administrator...You betcha, by golly! (45.2K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
There are a couple of recognized magazine priceguides that are published yearly...

Check amazon or your local bookstore and they can probably order one for you.

Otherwise...there is no set scondary market.

Shadow...CPG Administrator (since 2003)
http://www.facebook.com/CPG.shadow?ref=tn_tnmn

http://www.comicspriceguide.com/boards/Uploads/Images/04a3dfe3-4c6f-44f4-99d7-7a56.gif

Dedicated to the memory of Bill Johnson (wrjwrj)....comics were his friends...BigGrin

Reading This Topic