Profile Picture

Superman #500 value

Posted By VampireKoiBite 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Serious Collector

Serious Collector (470 reputation)Serious Collector (470 reputation)Serious Collector (470 reputation)Serious Collector (470 reputation)Serious Collector (470 reputation)Serious Collector (470 reputation)Serious Collector (470 reputation)Serious Collector (470 reputation)Serious Collector (470 reputation)Serious Collector (470 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
So I'm trying to figure out the prices for all these comics that I'm taking care of for someone and I believe I ran across a Superman #500. I can't really tell because it's still in the plastic and I don't want to take the value of it down just to open it. So basically how much is the Superman #500 in Mint Condition?
DeadOne
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
M. Vieux Bois

M. Vieux Bois (21.9K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (21.9K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (21.9K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (21.9K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (21.9K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (21.9K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (21.9K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (21.9K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (21.9K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (21.9K reputation)

Last Active: 16 minutes ago
Unfortunately, these had such a large print run that it really isn't worth more than cover price (a couple of bucks at best). Opening the bag would not affect the price.

If however you have the Platinum edition (looks platinum), it may be worth a bit more ($20-$30).

It can be found in the guide under Adventures of Superman. Then look for issue #500.

I hope this helps.

"In my time nightmares walked among us... walked and danced. Skewering victims in plain sight. Laying their fears and worst desires out for everyone to see, just to make us laugh. And now nightmares are trapped inside the heads of humans. Pitiful echoes of themselves. I wonder whom they angered so to merit such a fate."

VampireKoiBite
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Serious Collector

Serious Collector (470 reputation)Serious Collector (470 reputation)Serious Collector (470 reputation)Serious Collector (470 reputation)Serious Collector (470 reputation)Serious Collector (470 reputation)Serious Collector (470 reputation)Serious Collector (470 reputation)Serious Collector (470 reputation)Serious Collector (470 reputation)

Last Active: 4 Years Ago
no it's just in a white bag Thank you very much
Ringfinger
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
M. Vieux Bois

M. Vieux Bois (17.9K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (17.9K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (17.9K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (17.9K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (17.9K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (17.9K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (17.9K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (17.9K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (17.9K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (17.9K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Yup, overrun and overcollected.
Gatx
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Collector

Collector (149 reputation)Collector (149 reputation)Collector (149 reputation)Collector (149 reputation)Collector (149 reputation)Collector (149 reputation)Collector (149 reputation)Collector (149 reputation)Collector (149 reputation)Collector (149 reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
What about the comic in the bag signed by Jerry Ordway and a C.O.A. ? I also have the Comic not in the sealed bag to read.
head-rush
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
M. Vieux Bois

M. Vieux Bois (14.0K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (14.0K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (14.0K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (14.0K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (14.0K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (14.0K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (14.0K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (14.0K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (14.0K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (14.0K reputation)

Last Active: 4 hours ago
Gatx (4/3/2011)
What about the comic in the bag signed by Jerry Ordway and a C.O.A. ? I also have the Comic not in the sealed bag to read.

It would still not be worth much.

carman5758
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Collector

Collector (161 reputation)Collector (161 reputation)Collector (161 reputation)Collector (161 reputation)Collector (161 reputation)Collector (161 reputation)Collector (161 reputation)Collector (161 reputation)Collector (161 reputation)Collector (161 reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
VampireKoiBite (1/10/2010)
So I'm trying to figure out the prices for all these comics that I'm taking care of for someone and I believe I ran across a Superman #500. I can't really tell because it's still in the plastic and I don't want to take the value of it down just to open it. So basically how much is the Superman #500 in Mint Condition?
pmadreenter
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
M. Vieux Bois

M. Vieux Bois (57.6K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (57.6K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (57.6K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (57.6K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (57.6K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (57.6K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (57.6K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (57.6K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (57.6K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (57.6K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Last Active: 7 hours ago
DeadOne (1/10/2010)
Unfortunately, these had such a large print run that it really isn't worth more than cover price (a couple of bucks at best). Opening the bag would not affect the price.If however you have the Platinum edition (looks platinum), it may be worth a bit more ($20-$30).

It can be found in the guide under Adventures of Superman. Then look for issue #500.

I hope this helps.

"You're the one that got out the damn saran-wrap and the rubber cement and the... duct-taping their hands to the table? You told me that was COOL!"

"Punching apes in the face since 2011"
sclingerman
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
M. Vieux Bois

M. Vieux Bois (15.0K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (15.0K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (15.0K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (15.0K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (15.0K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (15.0K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (15.0K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (15.0K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (15.0K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (15.0K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
Ringfinger (1/11/2010)
Yup, overrun and overcollected.

Whaddaya mean??? I only have 2 copies of it. (Unlike my X-Men #1 collection.)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Oh please, you couldn't even turn into Bill Bixby.
kingcom99
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Forum Legend

Forum Legend (5.9K reputation)Forum Legend (5.9K reputation)Forum Legend (5.9K reputation)Forum Legend (5.9K reputation)Forum Legend (5.9K reputation)Forum Legend (5.9K reputation)Forum Legend (5.9K reputation)Forum Legend (5.9K reputation)Forum Legend (5.9K reputation)Forum Legend (5.9K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
I got like 10 copies still in the bag.  It's the black bag edition that's more rare.  The white bag is as abundant as hydrogen.

Reading This Topic