Profile Picture

Comicsupply.com

Posted By Cowboy 5 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Collector

Collector (188 reputation)Collector (188 reputation)Collector (188 reputation)Collector (188 reputation)Collector (188 reputation)Collector (188 reputation)Collector (188 reputation)Collector (188 reputation)Collector (188 reputation)Collector (188 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
Hey gang,

I usually go through this site for my mylars and they always have provided good service. Recently, I decided to order my preorder comics from them. My first order was the Febrary advance order, which according to their site should have mailed out the middle of May. I tried to call them early June and finally got a hold of them. All they said was "Our preorders are just now getting back on track and will ship out the with the March orders", which should have been this past week. The web site lists all my orders as "order pending shipment", so I know nothing has shipped as of yet. I'm having a hell of a time trying to get in contact with anyone.

Does anyone here preorder with these guys? Is this typical for them? If so, I'm going back to mailordercomics.com. They goof from time to time, but it's not nearly this bad. Thanks in advance guys.

Martin
DeadOne
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
M. Vieux Bois

M. Vieux Bois (21.7K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (21.7K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (21.7K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (21.7K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (21.7K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (21.7K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (21.7K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (21.7K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (21.7K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (21.7K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
Here's a link to a discussion of my involvement with them.
http://www.comicspriceguide.com/boards/Topic21906-20-1.aspx

I would tell you to stay away ... try DCBS (I like them).

"In my time nightmares walked among us... walked and danced. Skewering victims in plain sight. Laying their fears and worst desires out for everyone to see, just to make us laugh. And now nightmares are trapped inside the heads of humans. Pitiful echoes of themselves. I wonder whom they angered so to merit such a fate."

Universal Soldiers
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Forum Legend

Forum Legend (6.5K reputation)Forum Legend (6.5K reputation)Forum Legend (6.5K reputation)Forum Legend (6.5K reputation)Forum Legend (6.5K reputation)Forum Legend (6.5K reputation)Forum Legend (6.5K reputation)Forum Legend (6.5K reputation)Forum Legend (6.5K reputation)Forum Legend (6.5K reputation)

Last Active: 4 Months Ago
DeadOne (6/19/2009)
Here's a link to a discussion of my involvement with them.

http://www.comicspriceguide.com/boards/Topic21906-20-1.aspx

I would tell you to stay away ... try DCBS (I like them).

+1, they are bad news right now Sad
Gilight
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Master Collector

Master Collector (1.8K reputation)Master Collector (1.8K reputation)Master Collector (1.8K reputation)Master Collector (1.8K reputation)Master Collector (1.8K reputation)Master Collector (1.8K reputation)Master Collector (1.8K reputation)Master Collector (1.8K reputation)Master Collector (1.8K reputation)Master Collector (1.8K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
 I use DCBS- (found out about them when I joined here)

Very happy

Ringfinger
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
M. Vieux Bois

M. Vieux Bois (17.7K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (17.7K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (17.7K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (17.7K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (17.7K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (17.7K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (17.7K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (17.7K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (17.7K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (17.7K reputation)

Gilight (6/20/2009)

Very happy

Always used them when I purchased current issues.  Second to none.

head-rush
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
M. Vieux Bois

M. Vieux Bois (13.8K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (13.8K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (13.8K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (13.8K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (13.8K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (13.8K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (13.8K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (13.8K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (13.8K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (13.8K reputation)

Last Active: 10 hours ago
Ringfinger (6/24/2009)
Gilight (6/20/2009)

Very happy

Always used them when I purchased current issues. Second to none.

Only place I have used for currents and statues for the past 5 years or so. DCBS is the way to go! I only order mylars from comicsupply and never had any bad shipping problems. Sorry to hear about your troubles.

Ringfinger
Posted 5 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
M. Vieux Bois

M. Vieux Bois (17.7K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (17.7K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (17.7K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (17.7K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (17.7K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (17.7K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (17.7K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (17.7K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (17.7K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (17.7K reputation)

head-rush (6/24/2009)
Ringfinger (6/24/2009)
Gilight (6/20/2009)

Very happy

Always used them when I purchased current issues. Second to none.

Only place I have used for currents and statues for the past 5 years or so. DCBS is the way to go! I only order mylars from comicsupply and never had any bad shipping problems. Sorry to hear about your troubles.

I had the same plan and never had issues.  Russ and I used to do deals as well as I resold some collections he bought.  Don't know if that affected anything, but none the less, all was fine.

Reading This Topic