Profile Picture

Silver Surfer - Parable

Posted By Jnichols1982 2 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Collector

Collector (232 reputation)Collector (232 reputation)Collector (232 reputation)Collector (232 reputation)Collector (232 reputation)Collector (232 reputation)Collector (232 reputation)Collector (232 reputation)Collector (232 reputation)Collector (232 reputation)

Group: Awaiting Activation
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
I have a 1st print Silver Surfer - Parable Hardcover Book, Featuring Stan Lee/Moebius Art. I was wondering if it would be worth much now, and I'm thinking of havin Stan Lee sign it at an upcoming Comic Con. I was wondering if anyone could tell me anything of its worth?
pmadreenter
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
M. Vieux Bois

M. Vieux Bois (57.2K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (57.2K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (57.2K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (57.2K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (57.2K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (57.2K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (57.2K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (57.2K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (57.2K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (57.2K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Last Active: Yesterday
The price guide lists it HERE (though finding it took some work.) There are a lot of copies for sale at Amazon for prices significantly higher than that; I didn't take the time to check and see what online comic-book stores sell it for.

"You're the one that got out the damn saran-wrap and the rubber cement and the... duct-taping their hands to the table? You told me that was COOL!"

"Punching apes in the face since 2011"

Reading This Topic