Profile Picture

Girlfriend of Venom and Spiderman Comics-Lover needs help!!!

Posted By emersondog 2 Years Ago
Rated 5 stars based on 1 vote.

Girlfriend of Venom and Spiderman Comics-Lover needs help!!!

Author
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Serious Collector

Serious Collector (255 reputation)Serious Collector (255 reputation)Serious Collector (255 reputation)Serious Collector (255 reputation)Serious Collector (255 reputation)Serious Collector (255 reputation)Serious Collector (255 reputation)Serious Collector (255 reputation)Serious Collector (255 reputation)Serious Collector (255 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Hello Everyone!

So my boyfriend's birthday is coming up and I want to get him the best comic book I can afford! He collects the venom and the amazing spiderman comics, but doesn't have many of the really early ones. (I'm sorry if I'm not using the correct lingo, as I'm new to all of this. But I will admit I started reading some of his venom stories and got hooked right away!)

Anyways, please help me pick out a good one! Either Venom or The Amazing Spiderman. I am hoping to spend around $200.

Thanks!!

-Cary Unsure

dirtybird78
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Forum Legend

Forum Legend (5,601 reputation)Forum Legend (5,601 reputation)Forum Legend (5,601 reputation)Forum Legend (5,601 reputation)Forum Legend (5,601 reputation)Forum Legend (5,601 reputation)Forum Legend (5,601 reputation)Forum Legend (5,601 reputation)Forum Legend (5,601 reputation)Forum Legend (5,601 reputation)

Group: Awaiting Activation
Last Active: 3 days ago @ 8:00:55 PM
you can buy the first full venom appearance for around 100.00 on ebay.. its issue 300 of amazing spiderman..

if he doesnt have that issue it is a must have..!!!

When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”

Hilfiger1975
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Master Collector

Master Collector (1,398 reputation)Master Collector (1,398 reputation)Master Collector (1,398 reputation)Master Collector (1,398 reputation)Master Collector (1,398 reputation)Master Collector (1,398 reputation)Master Collector (1,398 reputation)Master Collector (1,398 reputation)Master Collector (1,398 reputation)Master Collector (1,398 reputation)

dirtybird78 (4/24/2012)
you can buy the first full venom appearance for around 100.00 on ebay.. its issue 300 of amazing spiderman..

if he doesnt have that issue it is a must have..!!!

+1

It looks like this:

Trading my Sports Cards for Comic Books, Non-Sports Cards, Lou Gehrig, Bruce Lee, and Brandon "The Crow" Lee items...
My eCRATER Store
My Photobucket

benfairs
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Forum Member

Forum Member (41 reputation)Forum Member (41 reputation)Forum Member (41 reputation)Forum Member (41 reputation)Forum Member (41 reputation)Forum Member (41 reputation)Forum Member (41 reputation)Forum Member (41 reputation)Forum Member (41 reputation)Forum Member (41 reputation)

I have extra copies to sell of this issue of Amazing Spiderman 300. It is in mint condition so I could sell it for $200.

wasstaton
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Serious Collector

Serious Collector (469 reputation)Serious Collector (469 reputation)Serious Collector (469 reputation)Serious Collector (469 reputation)Serious Collector (469 reputation)Serious Collector (469 reputation)Serious Collector (469 reputation)Serious Collector (469 reputation)Serious Collector (469 reputation)Serious Collector (469 reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Another item you may be able to pick up since it's your boyfriend is issue 121 and 122. It's not venom, but it does hold a pretty significant love story for Amazing Spider-man. These two issues should also be within your budget.

dirtybird78
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Forum Legend

Forum Legend (5,601 reputation)Forum Legend (5,601 reputation)Forum Legend (5,601 reputation)Forum Legend (5,601 reputation)Forum Legend (5,601 reputation)Forum Legend (5,601 reputation)Forum Legend (5,601 reputation)Forum Legend (5,601 reputation)Forum Legend (5,601 reputation)Forum Legend (5,601 reputation)

Group: Awaiting Activation
Last Active: 3 days ago @ 8:00:55 PM
Issue 238 first hobgoblin is a great story and cover art is amazing..!!!

or secret wars 8.. first appearance of the black venom costume..

When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”