Profile Picture

reading date codes

Posted By ynot517 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Collector

Collector (204 reputation)Collector (204 reputation)Collector (204 reputation)Collector (204 reputation)Collector (204 reputation)Collector (204 reputation)Collector (204 reputation)Collector (204 reputation)Collector (204 reputation)Collector (204 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
good day everyone...i'm new to the comic book realm so to speak. i have a question. i recently inherited some older comic books but i don't know how to read the date codes in order to check the values. can anyone explain to me the information needed to check the values on them?  the seem to be older marvel "the amazing spider-man" comics. thanks
demyztikx
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
M. Vieux Bois

M. Vieux Bois (15.8K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (15.8K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (15.8K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (15.8K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (15.8K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (15.8K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (15.8K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (15.8K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (15.8K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (15.8K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Last Active: 8 Months Ago
Title and issue number is all you really need. Use them to find the values in the price guide.

My Gaming Blog (Seeking Grim Ghost #0 Sketch)

Reading This Topic