Profile Picture

Death of Superman #75

Posted By Unknown (Google) 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Serious Collector

Serious Collector (400 reputation)Serious Collector (400 reputation)Serious Collector (400 reputation)Serious Collector (400 reputation)Serious Collector (400 reputation)Serious Collector (400 reputation)Serious Collector (400 reputation)Serious Collector (400 reputation)Serious Collector (400 reputation)Serious Collector (400 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
I have a Death of Superman #75 still in the wrapper, so I have no clue what cover it is.  The wrapper is in 9.9 Mint condition, never been open.  Any idea as to what it would be worth??
pmadreenter
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
M. Vieux Bois

M. Vieux Bois (57.2K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (57.2K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (57.2K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (57.2K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (57.2K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (57.2K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (57.2K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (57.2K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (57.2K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (57.2K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Last Active: Yesterday
Whatever the price-guide says, maybe... oh... 2 or 3 bucks? If you look it up, go with the value listed for "RAW" 9.2 and you'll probably be close.

I could probably go looking and find a sealed copy for fifty cents within a week or two... but that's one of my talents.

Sorry.

"de los mulas... soy su padre!"

"You're the one that got out the damn saran-wrap and the rubber cement and the... duct-taping their hands to the table? You told me that was COOL!"

"Punching apes in the face since 2011"
sclingerman
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
M. Vieux Bois

M. Vieux Bois (14.9K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (14.9K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (14.9K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (14.9K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (14.9K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (14.9K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (14.9K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (14.9K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (14.9K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (14.9K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Months Ago
The Price Guide for the "Black Bag" edition in 9.4 grade = $16. (Less out of the bag.)
The "Platinum" edition (more rare) is $52.
The regular 1st print edition is $8.
The other print runs are $4.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Oh please, you couldn't even turn into Bill Bixby.
Ringfinger
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
M. Vieux Bois

M. Vieux Bois (17.7K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (17.7K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (17.7K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (17.7K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (17.7K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (17.7K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (17.7K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (17.7K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (17.7K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (17.7K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Is this one of the most commonly asked questions?
oxbladder
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
M. Vieux Bois

M. Vieux Bois (77.6K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (77.6K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (77.6K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (77.6K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (77.6K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (77.6K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (77.6K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (77.6K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (77.6K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (77.6K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
Not as much as signed book questions but bagged copy questions are pretty common.

-------

My Website

http://www.oxbladder.com/images/lots-of-bunnies.gif
Ringfinger
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
M. Vieux Bois

M. Vieux Bois (17.7K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (17.7K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (17.7K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (17.7K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (17.7K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (17.7K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (17.7K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (17.7K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (17.7K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (17.7K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Yeah, I get ya!
Unknown (Google)
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Serious Collector

Serious Collector (400 reputation)Serious Collector (400 reputation)Serious Collector (400 reputation)Serious Collector (400 reputation)Serious Collector (400 reputation)Serious Collector (400 reputation)Serious Collector (400 reputation)Serious Collector (400 reputation)Serious Collector (400 reputation)Serious Collector (400 reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Thank you for all the responses. I appreciate the information.
Conan68
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Collector

Collector (242 reputation)Collector (242 reputation)Collector (242 reputation)Collector (242 reputation)Collector (242 reputation)Collector (242 reputation)Collector (242 reputation)Collector (242 reputation)Collector (242 reputation)Collector (242 reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
I have the issue slabed at 9.8

But if it's not opened chances are its not a 9.9 as CGC is beyond strict.Some grading they over grade. Bullsh*t if u ask me. There good and bad but waiting for a different company to take over as CGC is not all cracked up to be. I have a hulk 181 and looks to be a 9.8 even 9.9 but wont have them grade it.They would more like have to be payed off to make it a 9.9
robertschwager
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
Senior Collector

Senior Collector (565 reputation)Senior Collector (565 reputation)Senior Collector (565 reputation)Senior Collector (565 reputation)Senior Collector (565 reputation)Senior Collector (565 reputation)Senior Collector (565 reputation)Senior Collector (565 reputation)Senior Collector (565 reputation)Senior Collector (565 reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
sighhhh...help me from new collectors that think that just because it's in a bag it's a 9.9....
never mind that the 9.9 is a cgc thing and they don't grade bagged items....
you think that the printing was perfect?
you think that it has been held perfectly flat it's whole life?
so anything trully 9.9 would be worth a lot. I could crap in a bag and if it was a 9.9 cgced crap I could sell it for a grand...

no one told you this, butttttt in the 80s and 90s comic books where printed in millions of copies....death of superman, really you should have called it the death of many trees to make so much paper....guide maybe at 16, but no one would give you a tenth of it...infact if you give me 10 bucks I will make sure you get one and pay for shipping myself...
voxigenboy
Posted Last Year
View Quick Profile
M. Vieux Bois

M. Vieux Bois (17.3K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (17.3K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (17.3K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (17.3K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (17.3K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (17.3K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (17.3K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (17.3K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (17.3K reputation)M. Vieux Bois (17.3K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Months Ago
i'll trade ya an x-force #1 for it Wink

would be nice to have superman #75 wallpaper out in the shed w00t

Reading This Topic